Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My third post of the day ( i feel bad because I haven't posted anything for close to two weeks) and it's none other than Sandra, a beautiful chinese/burmese model who is climbing up the import tuner scene as we speak. This is the model I've probably shot the most over the past year and have thousands of crossed legs pics of her as well as other leggy pics. You'll all get to see those on my upcoming website, mylegflirts.com, in the near future. I didn't realize how tough it is to start up a quality website, but it's getting done, just be patient! In the meantime, enjoy my crossed legs blog, tell your friends about it. As far as Sandra, you'll soon start seeing this young model on magazine covers and videos promoting that "fast and furious" lifestyle. At least for now, I have her here crossing her legs just for you....enjoy!







1 comment: