Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi crossed leg lovers! Today's post is of a young lady named LeAnn. This photoshoot was about a year and a half ago and I have shot with her many times since, so I have many photos to post which will be coming over the next couple of weeks, along with the other numerous models I've shot over the past year and a half. I hope you're all looking forward to the pics and the website. On another note, you'll see the watermark on these photos that says either, "mirandaphoto" or "legflirts.com." Mirandaphoto is the name of my production and photography company. And as far as legflirts.com, this was going to be my website, but it is not up and running yet, so if you go to look up that address, you will not find it. Just wanted you all to know. The official website name will be "mylegflirts.com" when I do finally release the pay website, with photos of numerous crossed legs, as well as other great leg poses. Please leave some comments, I'd really appreciate the feedback. Now, on to the legs!








4 comments:

  1. I think she is the best model so far. She knows how to sit and pose. Definitely charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leann has very sexy legs. She has the posing down perfect.

    ReplyDelete