Monday, February 13, 2012

Introducing My Leg Flirts Blog

Welcome to My Leg Flirts blog! Ill be featuring models of all types wearing high heels and short, sexy outfits with their legs crossed. I know there are alot of men, and women alike, that love the sight of a woman crossing her legs. It is a very sexy, confident and sensual pose that has fascinated me since I was a teeneager, and in my research of this subject on the internet over the past 20 years, I know I'm a part of a vast group of people who share this same interest. Also, in my research, I found that there are many websites that have models showing off and posing their legs in various positions, but none of those websites focus mainly on this particular pose. I still haven't found a site that has enough of this type of content and it is my goal to provide this to you and entire crossed leg loving world. I thought I'd start out by creating a blog to share this content, but it is my desire to eventually release a pay website dedicated to this subject as well as other leg poses. I will keep you posted on the progress of my website being built, but until then, you can get your crossed leg fix here. There are a couple of forum dedicated to this subject, so I welcome those of you to this blog and I hope you will refer many of your friends to this blog.

This being my inital posting, my goals are simple: to will provide you with a sampling of my photography of beautiful women with their legs crossed in high heels, and maybe some without heels on, for all of the foot lovers out there. And believe me, there are tons of websites on that subject. Just a notice to those who do read this intro: all my photos that will be posted on this blog are copyright protected. You can save them, enjoy them, but please don't try to steal any photo and pass it off as your own. I'm just saying. This blog is specific to this subject, so if you're looking for other types of poses that women can put their legs in, then this blog is not for you, but for the rest of you that understand where I'm coming from, here come the crossed legs....


This is Sandra, up and coming fashion model....









My second posting is on the way....leave a comment or say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm a leg-addicted person. From my point of view, your blog is excellent. I tried to open my own blog called "Nice Legs" but I couldn't manage to keep it up and running. I hope you do it. Your models and shots are incredible and waiting to see more of them. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete